Private: Kotor And Budva
Sitting along one of Montenegro's most beautiful bays is Kotor, a city of traders and sailors and loaded with folktales and stories. The old city of Kotor is an example of well-preserved urbanization typical of the Middle Ages. Built between the 7th and 18th centuries, its medieval architecture and numerous monuments have helped to earn it the designation of a UNESCO ...
- Admissions to the Cathedral of Kotor and the Budva Citadel are included in the tour cost.
- Food, beverages, gratuities are not included in the tour.
- Please bring along a swimsuit and towel if you'd like to go swimming.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:00 AM (4.5 hours) Tour duration is approximate
- 10:00 AM (4.5 hours) Tour duration is approximate
- 12:00 PM (4.5 hours) Tour duration is approximate
- There is some flexibility in the itinerary of this tour. Your guide will do his/her best to accommodate your wishes within time and distance constraints.